Are you proud of what you do?

To be fair, he probably wanted to get to the excitement of the “Dancing with the 800lb Masked Real Housewives of Pacoima” episode he was watching!

Hahaha, right?

To be honest, I’ve skipped through plenty of my fair share of garbage ads. I’ll watch the ones that actually show some craft though.

I’m phenomenally proud of what I do, and I’ve always done my best to project that feeling to my kids. When they were little and asked me why I worked so much I always told them something like “I’m the best at what I do and lots of people want to work with me.” Tony Robbins gave me that advice a long time ago and I’m so grateful for that. I think it helped instill a good work ethic, and now that they are older they love to see how excited I still am about being a Flame artist after 25 years.

6 Likes

My mantra has always been, “I’m a hack and if I don’t work my ass off they’ll figure out I’m a fraud any day now.” It’s worked for me so far.

7 Likes

Imposter syndrome is real.

3 Likes

Absolutely right Andy, we have the best job in the world, using the best software, IMO.
It’s makes me quite sad that there are people on flame who don’t feel that.

4 Likes

Yes.

1 Like

Thanks, but you must be confusing me for someone else!

2 Likes

Dude. @GPM You are impressive. Not only are you a one frame of white winner, you have one of the most impressive entries I’ve ever seen. You are a stand up member of this community, looked up to by many. Especially me. You hire many of us regularly to do good honest work. And the last time I worked for you you paid me within an hour.

If you are a fuck up then we’re shutting this thing down. I beg you to stop saying that about yourself.

Love ya Bro.

7 Likes

Praise from Caesar! Thanks man, and you know it’s right back atcha.

3 Likes

Joaquin Phoenix Reaction GIF

1 Like

!!!

Respect.

2 Likes