Batch Frame Fix/ Fluid Morph set up

This looks great. If I were to try and add two more sliders to that control node, how might I go about figuring it out?

Edit: Actually, I think I’ve figured it out

Cool, glad you figured it out. I have another on for you because I noticed that if my Batch SF: wasn’t 1, it would break. I think this fixes it:

FluidMorphStartFrameCtrl_2022.zip (103.7 KB)

Tweak to keep the matchbox in the stream:
FluidMorphStartFrameCtrl_2022_v02.zip (102.3 KB)

I probably haven’t really figured it out, I just figured out where to start. And no, it won’t work if the start frame is not 1 because the mux freezes are hardwired that way. If you have a way to get around that, that’s great, but my work habits shun batches that don’t start at 1.

1 Like

This has been really fun to work on. Thank you John for the help with these!

My take on the frame fixing fluid morphing is new and improved. Now dongle free!!

Frame_Fix_2.0.zip (18.6 KB)

4 Likes

@ihatebrianwilliams, @john-geehreng , So I have made an updated fluid morph and I took some of your suggestions and discarded some. I decided to put a freeze option in since after thread I realized how much I use it, but it never occured to me to make apre-built out of it, much less incorporate it into the Fluid Morph, so thanks for that, Brian. I love the control panel shaders, so thanks for that, John. I’m already incorporating it into other things. I opted to leave the SF option out because it wasn’t behaving the same way. Something was getting offset, and I tried for quite a bit to figure it out, but the fact of the matter is, it wouldn’t work in BFX anyway, and I wanted it to match.

1 Like

Hey @ytf where can I find the latest version with the updated suggestions from Brian and John?

If you have the logik portal on your flame it is FluidMorph_2022x1

2 Likes

FludMorph_2022_1.zip (91.6 KB)
Or this zip might work

3 Likes