Memorial celebration for Marguerite Cargill

It’s hard to believe, but July 10 marks a year since we lost Marguerite Cargill. There is a plan to host a memorial for her in a dear friends backyard in Westchester, California on Saturday, July 9. If you are interested in joining, or have some pictures or anecdotes to contribute, please send me an email at: susalq@gmail.com. Thanks so much, LOGIK family

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing this :heart::fire:

Hello everyone not sure if this has been posted. There will be a memorial for Marguerite. I will be out of town so raise one up for me.

Here is the Evite

2 Likes

Thank you, Culley. Marguerite’s and Ivar’s passing both happened during the height of the pandemic. If it had been at any other time I think we would have done this before. I worked closely with both, and it was a tremendous loss on many levels.

1 Like

And Mark Doney.

And Brian Robinson :frowning:

Hiya guys, I’m going to delete the erroneous posts just so there isn’t any confusion.

1 Like

Huh?

Here is the original link:

1 Like

Unfortunately, I’ve never met Marguerite. But I met Ivar and Mark. All huge losses. Ivar’s death particularly hit me. We had deep talks far beyond filmmaking. I just wanted to let you know that threads like this prove what a great community this is. THANKS.

3 Likes

Sorry Chris i didnt see the other post. Maybe if you pin it? Thanks
I did look to see if it was posted and i didnt find it.