AI generated pizza commercial…

You’ve been warned…

1 Like

It’s like family, but with more cheese.

2 Likes

Here’s another couple.

1 Like

I love how AI created what looks more like Chicago style than that crummy floppy soggy NY shiz.

Also. Remember that time when Joshua played tic tac toe long enough to learn that Global Thermonuclear War sucked ass and the only winning move is not to play?

Hello Joshua, let me introduce you to social media versioning and adaptations.

Calm down. It will all be fine.

1 Like

You take that back right now

1 Like

Not a Matthew Broderick fan eh?

[quote=“RufusBlackwell, post:3, topic:8289”]
Here’s another couple.AI Generated Ad - Synthetic Summer[/quote]

I’m starting to struggle wether the ki has problems, defining the shape of cans and bottles, or it’s normal in America to drink beer from a jar, Metallica style.

Be afraid, be very afraid…

1 Like

The genius of Pizza Hug Spot aside, do we see any developments happening with Flame and these AI generative art tools? Is it something that could be a python addition?

I played around with Silhouette recently and the Stabile Diffusion node is amazing. Could save some time on cloning and painting stills.

1 Like

Yup.

2 Likes

Derp. I saw that and forgot. Good things.

2 Likes

We’ve just scratched the surface of how this will effect nearly every single job market. It’s already clobbering law. Entire departments wiped-out.

Really? Given that it just invents cases and laws to justify whatever argument it’s attempting to make, it seems like that will fail spectacularly. At least ChatGPT does. I guess it’s possible there are other AIs out there that know better?

This is not the future that Sarah Connah warned me about.

1 Like

I’m not referring to anything in the Law AI/ML that “invents cases.”
In two real-world situations it has virtually eliminated case law research departments.

1 Like

To your point, I just got this ad over on twitter ChatGPT Built for Law

We’re seeing V001 of AI. It will be stunning to see what happens in just a year.

The most exciting aspect of AI is the notion that our data is what feeds it which in turn means our data is worth more and more for every day passing.

In my mind there’s the solution for a globally funded UBI right there. Opt-in, feed the machine, get paid for your human experience. Enjoy your life.

2 Likes

I do not fear the sentient machines. I fear the people who profit off them. The people who would put every truck driver out of work, every writer out of work, every architect out of work, who would shatter society so that they could see numbers go up. The sentient machines are nothing compared to those monsters.

7 Likes