You’ve heard of Photoshop Battles, why the heck aren’t there any Flame Battles? Well today’s the day that changes forever. We’ve got a brand new Flame Battle category to highlight your work. Here’s a few rules…
Rules for Posting:
- All titles must begin with "
Flame Battle: " including punctuation, capitalization, and the space after the colon.
- Titles must objectively describe the image.
- Please avoid jokes, contextualizations, suggestions, personal anecdotes and any personal connections to the image.
- Requests are prohibited.
- Image links must be in the form of a single, static image. GIFs, albums, and tiled images are not permitted.
- The URL posted should be a direct link to an image file; i.e. it must end in
.pngWith Imgur:http://i.imgur.com/R9j1gvQ is an HTML webpage containing an image.http://i.imgur.com/R9j1gvQ.jpg is the direct link to the image itself.
- Minimum allowed dimensions are 1000px by 1000px. In addition, no side should be smaller than 500x. Upscaled images not allowed.
- Images should be of reasonably high quality.They should be well framed; properly exposed; and free from excessive noise, blur, distortion, and artefacts.
- Images must be first generation. The following are prohibited:
- Pictures of already printed images
- Pictures of paintings
- Pictures of billboards, signs, posters, etc.
- Pictures of TV screens, computer monitors, or images displayed on phones.
- Phone or computer screenshots.
- Images that have already been manipulated may be removed.This includes images that are watermarked, have logos, or feature text overlays.Images that have been excessively cropped, or had the foreground or background removed (cutouts) may also be removed.
- Images including text are prohibited. This includes advertisements, handheld signs, and warning labels.
- Images that are sexually suggestive, gorey, explicit, or feature violence will be removed. This will be at the discretion of admins.
*Images harvested from social media are prohibited.