Logik Live #129: What's Everyone Working On?

Hey hey!

Just wanted to give everyone some advanced notice about our latest and greatest Logik Live coming this Sunday, January 28. We’re bringing back a format that we haven’t seen in a while: What’s Everyone Working On?

I think it’s a fun way to say hey and a great excuse to chat about any recent accomplishments, hurdles, or happenings that have been on your plate. Any Patron’s Q&A regulars will be right at home, but for those who aren’t familiar, that just means we’ll be on Zoom and anyone can pop in. Most of us will probably be on camera but there’s no pressure to cam on or off.

As to content, you can be as specific or as vague as you want; we are all understanding of NDA’s and unreleased work, but I think there’s still room to talk about some cool workflows or a great solve you worked on recently. It will NOT be live streamed on Youtube, but the recording will be uploaded after the fact.

If this sounds like fun to you, stay tuned and we’ll be dropping the registration link in this week’s Logik Live e-mail.

Since the format of the show is essentially already Patreon Q&A style, there will be no Patron’s chat afterwards, so it’s just a 2pm EST - 3pm EST commitment on Sunday January 28th.

Hope to see you there!

4 Likes

Bumping this up and hoping to see some of you this Sunday at 2pm!

If anyone missed the e-mail with the Zoom link, reach out or post here and I can send it over to you.

1 Like

Hi Jeff,
I haven’t received the Zoom link yet.

Thanks,

dc

1 Like

David!

Just sent you a link. Looking forward to seeing you there!

But for my own sanity, I checked the service we used and it confirmed that it was bounced for some strange reason. Weird! I’ll try to remember to keep my eye on it.

2 Likes

Hello Jeff, how can I join this event? I haven’t received the link. Even though I won’t speak, can I still participate? I just want to watch from a corner in the shadows. =)

1 Like

Savaş! Hello!

I just sent you a message here on the Forums with the link.

Watching from the sidelines is absolutely fine-- it’s totally up to you-- see ya there!

1 Like

I would be interested in a link as well, Please.

Hey hey @Jake just sent you a message here on the forums. Thanks for reaching out and see ya there!

Got it thanks!
1pm EST?

Jake Parker
jakep@rker.tv
m 763.923.8929

2pm-3pm EST!

Never mind … saw the actual announcement- 1 CST

Jake Parker
jakep@rker.tv
m 763.923.8929

1 Like

Thanks Jeff!
Got it!

1 Like

Thanks!
Sorry I was late! I still got something out of it despite the fact I haven’t been on flame for quite some time.
Your project looks daunting!!

Jake Parker
jakep@rker.tv
m 763.923.8929

1 Like