ONNX models (Inference)

Anyone that has tried the new inference node (flame 2024.1):
– any ONNX models to recommend?
– where do you go to check out available models?

This is all new to me.

2 Likes

@bryanb - here is the homepage.

It’s quite a deep rabbit hole and not everything is applicable to flame.

3 Likes

I’m also headed down that same rabbit hole (but I have no clue). @tpo posted a General Improvement a few days ago with a request for the Inference Node to handle RGB inputs (fl-03327) which also has some interesting links - one to a frame IO presentation that’s just bonkers. And another to one of the onnx links from huggingface.io. Which gets an error in Flame…

Here’s the link to Hugging Face which seems to be a place to find this stuff… Maybe there’s more sites I’ll find once I really dig into this one.

I’ve tried a few onnx files and get the same error, but, again, I’m just scratching the surface by finding any .onnx file to download and trying to load it in the node. Usually resulting in an error message.

I love the idea of generating mattes the way these examples show, but honestly need a lot more time reading up on this stuff to figure out how to leverage them inside that node.

I watched @Jeff’s FLC video on the node, and as usual, it’s informative and very lucid, but I’m left with more questions than answers…

3 Likes

it’s all new to me too but i have found this site and am trying my hand at it.

I am also in the process of finding a reasonable upscaler

3 Likes