Python scripts- İmport camera and stmaps issue

Hi Guys, I have alembic camera and stmaps provided by nuke.
I do exactly as in the video. Logik Academy - The Logik Portal - YouTube
I choose Stmaps and nothing happens. Should I update my Python scripts ? Because I use an Alembic camera ? I also can’t choose the camera. Or is there a problem with stmaps?

I don’t know exactly where I’m doing wrong.

I need to work und-redistort with my footage.

I also used the matcbox Ls_UVewa. it works, for und-redistort. I think I’m having a filtering problem.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Deniz

2 Likes

Is there any way you can screen record what you are doing? That’d make it much, much easier for us to help.

I can’t speak to the python stuff, but probably don’t want to use Ls_UVewa for the distortion workflow. It’s EWA filtering so it’s giving you more of a filtering kick than necessary. I use the matchbox that ships with flame, UV32 I think it’s called. And make sure the ST maps are 32-bit.

2 Likes

Are you getting any errors in the shell when you try to use the script? What version of Flame and the script are you using?

Mike

thank you @randy I’m not on the computer right now, but I’ll be recording as soon as possible.

I’m not getting any errors or warnings. I use other scripts. Thats great and very useful.

Flame version 2022.0.0

Thanks
Deniz

UVwarp32 I used that.
There is still a filtering issue. I see little pixels and lines. Stmaps 16 Bit. I’m using resize for 32-bit. I’ll get Stmaps from nuke in 32-bit. Maybe this can solve the pixel problem. I will try it

Thank you
Deniz

1 Like

Yeah 16bit Stmaps is not good enough. Start with 32.

2 Likes

I have 32 bit Stmaps now. But I used UV32 and it still has pixel and lines. Instead, I used stmaps as a Uv map in action. It works better that way.