Tell me you’re working on a Superb Owl spot, without telling me you’re working on a Superb Owl spot

“Why did I make Gigli. Why did I make Gigli. Why…”

2 Likes

Superb Owl.

Superb Bowels.

Super Bowels.

Super Blow.

Superb Low.

The options are endless.

2 Likes

Speaking of…

https://twitter.com/hellotushy/status/1491460875735244810?

3 Likes

I think to win this competition location is key. Googling “statues over 20ft tall with outstretched hands” as we speak.

You really have your ear to the toilet-I-mean-ground don’t ya?

1 Like

@randy Seems like you’re on to something there with that name: Uiltje Brewing - Superb-Owl Commercial - Full Version - Alcohol Arm Speciaalbier - YouTube

1 Like

Those were some fantastic owls, y’all!

3 Likes

This all the way. I didn’t know how to start resuming my life.

1 Like

Life? What’s that?

It took me all of Saturday and a good nights sleep to start feeling human again… Putzing around all half-cocked w/ my kids at the park & museum on Saturday… My wife was all… “are you ok?”. 100% zombie mode.

2 Likes

Congratulations to everyone’s work on cryptocurrency advertising.

4 Likes

Somehow I managed to skate with my kid at his hockey lesson at 10am Saturday, even though I was with clients til 3am Friday night. I also have a four month old, keep me in your thoughts, haha.

5 Likes

Skateboarding GIF by Concrete Surfers Motorcycle Dudes - CSMD

1 Like

With the 4mo, you’re actually best prepared for this kind of sleep deprivation… I’ve already forgotten/blocked out those memories. Keep on keepin’ on, you got this.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a link to some of the best ones?

Thanks

Straight up. We hit LACMA for the Interscope reimagined and BHM Artist exhibit (PHENOMENAL) and I had total PTSD.

1 Like

I think we came middle of the field →

1 Like

here are all the spots:

2 Likes

Thanks @TimC

Yep. Piece of piss.