About the Python category

compile your pyflame and flamepy questions hither

Hi guys. I try execute some scripts python that need create folders and file i system, for exemplo: Batch Nodes, Create Export Menus and Create Template, but in flame debbug show this error even i changing the folder permisison (chmod777), I did some tests cleaning others scripts but not sucess. Do you have any ideia? I use flame 2021.1 on Linux.

It looks like these scripts are in:

/opt/Autodesk/shared/python

try putting them in:

/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/pyFlame/batch_nodes
/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/pyFlame/create_export_menus

Mike

1 Like

Hi Mike, thanks for attention. I tried again following your instructions, but the same error happened. The script “create library folder template 2.0 menus” is ok when I copy and paste the “menu template” file to another configuration folder that is created.

Hey Wilton,

Try taking the _v2.x out of those folder names. These should be your paths:

/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/pyFlame/create_library_folder_template_menus
/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/pyFlame/create_export_menus

The best thing to do might be to delete those folders and then install the scripts through the Logik Portal. That will install them with everything set properly.

Mike

1 Like

Thanks Mike. I cleaned up all the scripts in the shared folder, installed through the Logik Portal and it worked perfectly. The only one I didn’t find was the Batch Node. Can you add it to the logik portal too? because it was the only one that the addition through the site did not work correctly.

Glad to hear you got it working. I just put the Batch Node script up on the Portal.

Mike

1 Like

Hey Wilton… if you’re interested I just did a little update to this script. It’s up on the Logik Portal.

I updated the UI and added the ability to rename the menus.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I downloaded it and I’m already using , very useful.