Adjust Text FX

I just uploaded a new version to the Logik Portal that has improvements to the calculator. Hopefully it will behave a bit better now.

1 Like

Yo @MikeV this is great. Is it possible to adjust layer positions?

1 Like

Thanks! Yea, you can move the layers using the x/y offset sliders. Those sliders will offset the layer positions to whatever their original position is. It’s limited to only working with one layer at the moment. If there’s more than one layer, the additional layers get repositioned next to the first. Working to fix this though.

Thank you for a great tool! Would it be possible to add a color change feature @MikeV?

Hi All

Trying to use this with a font but the script only accepts .afm. So I tried to convert the OTF to afm online but flame doesn’t recognise it.

Is it possible to tweak the script to accept font formats other than afm?

How can I convert to afm so flame can read it?

Hey John

I just put an updated version of the script(2.5) up on the Logik Portal that might help you out. If it doesn’t, send me the font and I’ll see whats happening.

Mike

3 Likes

“MVP” is how he’s known in these parts…

4 Likes

MVP: Mike Vaglienty, Pythonmaster

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Haven’t had a chance to check this out yet. But will let you know.

The irony that it’s an acronym…

1 Like

Hey John

I just took another look at this after you send the font. Seems like the problem was with Flame 2022.x. I was only testing with 2023 which is using a different file browser. I put a new version up on the portal(2.6). Give that one a shot. It should work with all font formats now.

Mike

1 Like