Congratulations to our New Users of the Month!

Distinguished Logik Members, please join me in congratulating @joelosis and @andy_dill for being our very first New Users of the Month! This accolade is automagically granted by the website itself in honor of 2 new users that have generated content that has been liked by many.

Congratulations @joelosis and @andymilkis!!! Please show your appreciation with your favorite slightly relevant gifs!

![|300x166](upload://qZ4XFRv123u42BZxpbASXetUxAA.mp4)
4 Likes

Big Congrats!! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

w00t!! Congrats guys!

1 Like

Distinguished Logik Members, please join me in congratulating @La_Flame and @eric_mason for being our New Users of the Month for September 2020. This accolade is automagically granted by the website itself in honor of 2 new users that have generated content that has been liked by many.

Congratulations! Please show your appreciation with your favorite slightly relevant gifs!

![|640x424](upload://pMjsmwQ3hU5PNn1SsM4L5KKfXbY.mp4)
2 Likes

Distinguished Logik Members, please join me in congratulating @sunnymahour and @bmack for being our New Users of the Month for October 2020. This accolade is automagically granted by the website itself in honor of 2 new users that have generated content that has been liked by many.

Congratulations! Please show your appreciation with your favorite slightly relevant gifs!

3 Likes

Go to bed, @Jeff! :slight_smile:

1 Like
![|640x520](upload://2Y16kZDGVojLAfzOSi3M4k9YRCP.mp4)
3 Likes

Distinguished Logik Members, please join me in congratulating @miles and @chadi for being November 2020’s New Users of the Month! This accolade is automagically granted by the website itself in honor of 2 new users that have generated content that has been liked by many.

Congratulations @miles and @chadi!!! Please show your appreciate with your favorite slightly relevant gifs!

![|366x280](upload://3cWVFSEPGCAd7qd3zXA31tLeD9r.mp4)
3 Likes

Ah nuts I couldn’t get a gif to work…

You got to be 12-bit condensed schedule level to gif it up round here.

1 Like

Ya do? I can fix that…what does it say when you try?

Something broke? How can I help?

Hey Randy.

Well, I was trying to drop a dancing Teddy Bear Gif in, but I did a Drag and Drop and it didn’t look like it worked.
I should grow up really. I’m 55 years old…

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Best

Andy

2 Likes

You’ve got great moves there, @AndyBrown. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A well-deserved but slightly belated congratulations to our December New User of the Month, @joe99.

And a well-deserved congratulations to our January New Users of the Month, @zorrofx and @christoph.

This accolade is automagically granted by the website itself in honor of 2 new users that have posted content that has been liked by many.

You know the deal people, show them some GIF love!!!

giphy

1 Like

Distinguished Lovelies of Logik, please join me in congratulating our New Users of the Month for February @BenV and @Clickmonkey! This accolade is automagically granted by the website itself in honor of 2 new users that have generated content that has been read and enjoyed by many.

You know the drill, give us your best gifs in celebration!

2 Likes

Distinguished Lovelies of Logik, please join me in congratulating our New Users of the Month for August, 2022 @Graziella and @jordibares! This accolade is automagically granted by the website itself in honor of 2 new users that have generated content that has been read and enjoyed by many.

You know the drill, give us your best gifs in celebration!

2 Likes

Food Explode GIF by HuffPost

Thank you so much… I never won anything so this is quite special!!!

:slight_smile:

I hope next time I can be at IBC and meet you all in person…

3 Likes