Copycat node in nuke!

I’ll give it a try as well . Thanks.

Hey Francesco. I got the Pybox connection working! Huge thanks to @tpo for posting a YouTube video showing it.

3 Likes

Thanks Andy, a while back i got a simple nuke com working too following @tpo steps. Always very interesting videos.
Right now i’m not able to use nuke since i’m struggling to get a nuke licence to use and make some test :slight_smile: . As soon as one free up i’ll give it a try.
I watch again the logik tv ep#38 you did with @tpo. The part where @tpo train the ML model is very interesting but i didn’t get how he did it. Is there anything that you can share to see/understand what runs under the hood?
I would like to do some test with some “standalone” ML models but i don’t know where to start with it.
Do you have any easy way to start to suggest?
Maybe it’s easier right now to use nukes copycat node, but it’s not always easy to have both flame and nuke licence available to use.

Hey @Francesco.Bianco Glad you liked it.
Good to see that worked @andymilkis @Francesco.Bianco

Im planing to do a updated version Video + files for Pybox specific to CopyCat node, since on LogikTv ep38 that what i was using…back there i was not allow to show of course since i was with Foundry on this project. But that is almost the same CopyCat you have now, i had few extras things in there but eventually was remove from the final but the result should be same.

Btw, if anyone intersting…
I will be a speaker and moderator on Nvidia’s GTC 2021 (That is crazy lol) but will be there also with Foundry, together with Ben Kent, Lead scientist and research on Foundry, we will show the CopyCat network in Depth, the principles that led to that node and also explain as a artist perspective the usage that Andy here already cracked on actually:)

3 Likes

Wonderful news, @tpo ! I’m already registered for the event. Such an exciting time!

2 Likes

Looking forward for your video update and GTC event. Great job!

2 Likes

@andymilkis When and if time permits… would you be able/willing to show us the roto source and roto result sometime? not comps… but just to see what you were able to achieve in your description.

Absolutely! I just need to do some training on diff footage. All the stuff I have now is on active jobs. But I’ll def set something up.

1 Like

Another stunning Logik live episode coming !!!

2 Likes