Hand paint style

Hello friends
Anyone is familar with the idea of converting videos into a hand-paint look, I remember seeing AI powered apps, but can’t remember where exactly, did anyone tried those?

Stylize node?
It has a lot of presets with different kind of painting looks.
Not AI bases though.

1 Like

There’s Prisma for phones, which at one point did video, and Artisto which is video-specific, also for phones.

Inside of flame there are a few tools, Stylize being the main one. People don’t use it all that much, but it’s quite versatile. I’m always wishing I had more cause to use it than I do.

Yeah totally it is versatile but really hard to comprehend as it is made to start from scratch, it is true it has a strong presets list. Nice tips on Logik TV the other day BTW, nice tips :slight_smile:

1 Like

Might be thinking of this? https://ebsynth.com Haven’t had a chance to get into it myself but looks interesting.

1 Like

Wow! that looks pretty cool. I’m going to have to play around with that one of these days!

I turned into Ebsybth and it is amazing

1 Like

post some results if you can! I want to see them!

Thank you Andy, I wish there is a complete tutorial about this issue, from project creation to export, including both cases where we have DPX plate ( as log / linear) and EXR multilayer 32 Bits CGI stuff, to be honest, so much areas where we can commit errors that lead to bad results.

Challenge accepted. :slight_smile:

My diabolic plot has succeed :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

1 Like