It's been an amazing experience! Thank you

Hi Flame community,

It’s with a great conflict of emotions that I have to tell you that after 13 years I’ve decided to leave Autodesk and pursue another adventure. Early days demoing at tradeshows and events all over the world were a life experience I’ll never forget. More recently, it’s been an outstanding almost seven years with the best development team I’ve ever had the privilege to learn from, grow with, and deliver great tools with (They did all the work, I just had the honor to share it :slight_smile:

Steve McNeill will be your primary contact for all things Product Management, and I’m confident you are all in safe hands with the incredible skills of Fred, Stephane, Louis M, Martin B, the rest of the Rockstar dev team !

Going forward, I won’t be too far away :slightly_smiling_face: and intend to keep an eye on the greatest toolset out there!

Take care all.

Flame on!

Will

https://www.linkedin.com/in/will-harris-26300363

28 Likes

Whoa. We’ll sure miss you, Will. How strange that I had a dream last week that this would happen.

Best of luck to you, and please don’t be a stranger.

Feels like Steve Jobs leaving Apple

5 Likes

Best of luck, Will. Thanks for all the hard work. It’s been a pleasure!

Cheers, Will! Thanks for all of your work over the years!

It’s been an absolute pleasure, Will! Thank you for all of your years of hard work, and thank you especially for all of the time you gave to the Logik Community!

2 Likes

Congrats on the new opportunity Will. Thanks for all the help you’ve given us over the years!

Sad to see you go Will. You’ve been a great listener. I wish you all the best in your next endeavor.

1 Like

Both you and Philippe Soeiro were great voices for Flame and whilst, recently, the venues for you to sound off the megaphone seemed to have dried up a little (Philippe’s visits by FXGuide, etc.) you’ve always articulated Flame’s direction very well. I hate to be tasteless and talk about any next in line, and speak of newborns at funerals, but you’ll, no doubt, have a great next opportunity after this and this is a great great feather in your cap and, you can see from these, that many of the threads in the cap bespeak well of you Will! Have a great life and you’ll be a continued presence, no doubt, on the forum.

Cheers
Tony

2 Likes

Best of luck, Will. You’ll be sorely missed. Thanks much for all of the time and energy you put in to Flame and the Logik community.

Thanks for all that you’ve done for Flame, Will, you’ve been a delight! I wish you nothing but the best in your next endeavor, and I hope you won’t be a stranger ‘round these parts.

2 Likes

We wish you all the best Will. You have been and always be a Flame artist. So I don’t think you’ll be far away… Thanks for all the fish!

1 Like

Best to you Will! Thanks for all you’ve done for our community over the years!

1 Like

Thanks Will for all you’ve done!

1 Like

Wut? No! … Just no! … haha…

Well… good for you. Thanks for all you’ve done, Will.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thanks Will… you are forever a part of the fabric of this exciting, crazy and wonderful journey that is Flame. Selfishly i’m very upset at this news (and a bit terrified!) but also so happy you have a new path and new opportunities ahead of you. thanks for all your effort over the years, rolling with the punches and always showing up for us.

-tim

1 Like

Thank you Will, and best of luck in all your future endeavors! Have fun!

2 Likes

Best of luck @will.harris and Thank You for everything you’ve done over all these years!!!

1 Like

Sorry to see you go, Will. Best of luck in your next journey!

1 Like

Congratulations on following your dreams! Thank you for all you’ve done for the Flame community and wishing you the best of luck! :hugs:

2 Likes