Logik Live Year-End Recap

Good morning Forum Friends! I’ve posted the holiday celebration and published the audio as a podcast, so keep an eye (or ear) out for it. :grinning: The conversation became so lively that I never had a chance to do a proper year-end recap:

Logik Live was born as a response to the lockdowns, as a way for us to continue to share knowledge and keep the community going. We’ve done 37 episodes since the premiere on March 22, covering subjects from Particles to CG comping, color management to keying. We did episodes that focused on tech questions, remote working, and a two-parter on how to build your Flame business at home. We covered Maya, Nuke and Resolve for Flame Artists, interviews with members of the Flame Dev Team and deep-dives on plugins we use every day, like Neat Video, Mocha Pro and Silhouette Paint. We did shot breakdowns on everything from complex 3D scenes to motion graphics to beauty work. And did I mention python? :grinning:.

We started the spring with LogikFest and ended the Summer with One Frame of White. We gave away over $25,000 in prizes and shared a priceless amount of knowledge.

All told, we generated over 40 hours of video content which have been viewed 22,249 times in 37 countries. The Logik Podcast has 1500+ subscribers and the new Forum at http://forum.logik.tv has grown beyond our wildest expectations, with over 800 members and 65,000+ page views a month.

I’d like to thank everyone for the amazing feedback, our sponsors, especially CineSys.io, Boris FX, AJA Video Systems, fxguide | fxphd and ActionVFX for their incredible support, the people from 21 cities in 11 countries who came on for an episode to present, chat or answer questions. This community would be nothing without all of you.

I’m taking the rest of the year off, but don’t worry, I’ve already lined up new episodes of Logik Live for 2021 and we have some fabulous things planned for the Forum.

Wishing all of you who celebrate a very Merry Christmas! Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible IN PERSON in 2021! :fire::heart:

12 Likes