Poorly Composited Cloud

Prince and Wooster

1 Like

Looks like 2 blocks difference. I feel pretty good guessing that as a pizza casserole eater!

Your light wrap is a bit hot, Tim.

2 Likes

Tell it to Mr. Samsung.

This one seems to be a combo of bad brush settings and a color space issue,

3 Likes

Here’s on I’m struggling with. I don’t understand. This just seems to be poorly photoshopped but at the same time there seems to be debate over whether it’s real. And I feel like it is. And it’s ingenious. Unless this is some AI photo manipulation social experiment and the jokes on me. Reddit - Dive into anything

When the artist is lazy and just adds a solid blue on top for the sky extension, instead of at least another cloud

2 Likes

Hahahaha.

Here’s the uncropped image:

I continually see LA sunsets that make me think they’re someone’s first attempt at grading with HDR.

Like, yeah, that looks cool and all, but sorry, no.

2 Likes

They say the smog is the reason for our beautiful sunsets.
I’ll take that deal.

VT sunset.

1 Like

Could use a flare.

2 Likes

You’ll have to talk to a reseller.

5 Likes

Which would you prefer: monthly or annual subscription?

3 Likes

3 Likes

i took this image 12yrs ago driving home one september afternoon around 4pm. It was such a weird sky that several other cars had pulled over and were taking photos.

Never seen such an armeggedon filled sky before or since…and yes, it looked exactly like the image.

1 Like

Feels like the cloud in Nope the movie.

1 Like

Speaking of Armageddon… @andy_dill - Did you know Burlington is in the Path of the Totality on 4/8/24? If the weather cooperates and you can find a high vantage point, you’ll get a 360˚ sunset.

2 Likes

I was born and raised in Burlington, VT. The weather will not cooperate. :slight_smile:

out weather here at the moment is just ungraded log.

5 Likes