More details to come!

12 Likes

@Brooks ^

1 Like

Brooks is involved in the planning :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Jon-Jovich_66 @ssweik @finnjaeger @randy @JonesRock @alans @Brooks

2 Likes

Midwest REPRESENT! Y’all need to bring an authentic assortment of “salads” to the UG :wink:

4 Likes

ohh yes !! NICE!

1 Like

WoW !!!
It is going to be good time. Isn’t it @eric_mason?

1 Like

Haha! You know it @Young-Joon! I’m only going to be there in spirit though… Westsiiieeeeede! :open_hands:t3:

3 Likes

Finn’s gonna make it to the Detroit office before I do!

3 Likes

Westsiiieeeeede! :open_hands:t3: WOOT

1 Like

Just Google “traditional midwest salads”, and down the rabbit hole you go…

I dated a girl from Minnesota for a time, and went with her back to her small hometown for Thanksgiving. Not a single “salad” presented that evening had any semblance of lettuce or visual manifestation of green. “Ooh, you’re from California, arent’cha, Eric?”

I never new how many ways mayo, cream of mushroom soup, marshmallows, cheese in all forms, etc… could be implemented in foodstuffs before then.

If this piques your interest, also Google: “hot dish”, another classic midwestern tradition :wink:

1 Like

That being said, it was all quite tasty, but I distinctly recall post-Thanksgiving nap time to hit me rather quickly…

Here’s the invite to the Detroit User Group - please RSVP and we hope to see you there!

1 Like

Members of the Flame development team (including myself) will be attending. Can’t wait to talk to you in person!

3 Likes

Oh Yeah GIF

1 Like

Ooh! It’s only a 4.5 hour drive from me! I’m going to do everything in my power to make it there.

turning up road trip GIF

4 Likes

I’m going to try to attend.

If I was to fly in, what airport would be the least painful to get to Flavor?

3 Likes

Awesome!

DTW :sunglasses:

2 Likes

One month to go! We’ve got so many exciting things happening with generous sponsors as well! Remember to RSVP, get your tickets & come see us next month!

3 Likes

Our Detroit User Group Lineup is off the HOOK!

@fredwarren & Francois-Olivier Bernardin flying in from Montreal

@javier.mendez from CineSys

@Brian.fox from Boris FX

Presentations from @ssweik , @Brooks , and @finnjaeger (all the way from Germany!)

And special surprise for attendees! You’ll just have to show up to find out :slight_smile: Please RSVP and let us know you’re coming. Can’t wait to see you there.

3 Likes