🏆 100 episodes of Logik Live = Logik challenge coins! 🏆

This is so freakin cool! Really can’t thank you enough @randy @andymilkis for setting this website up. It’s a real treasure trove of information and support. Thank you!

3 Likes

I would carry such a coin with me as a lucky charm. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Rumor has it it cuts down on Flame crashes by 7%.

4 Likes

oh, the coin has stats!! is each coin have a different stat? or are they all the same stats?

3 Likes

Well at least the challenge coins seem safer than this odd twist of events: Oculus Founder Claims To Make VR Headset That Will Actually Kill You If You Die In A Game

Variation of the Oculus headset that has 3 live explosive charges that go off if you lose the game. Not sure what he’s thinking, unless he was desperate for a PR moment, which I guess worked…

1 Like

He says “it’s an artistic expression” questioning the virtual/real lives being connected. :man_shrugging:t2:

Hi guys,

I just want to advise that if you are changing your shipping address in your Patreon account check that it gets saved.
I just tried updating address under the Account tab and it didnt save but under the Active memberships tab there is an update address also and that worked

3 Likes

That dude is a right wing shithead defense contractor, so it tracks; right up to and including the idea of being too cowardly to engage in an actual adventure but theoretically brave enough to play a life-or-death game.

I hate that the dullest, least interesting people have all the money.

The coins are cool though Randy.

6 Likes

I do hope that you put these coins up on the merch store. I am terrible at competitions.

What do we think the white square on the back would contain :thinking:
An epigram? The secret key combination to stop a micro freeze? A micro text version of the “Batch Manifesto” by @BrittCiampa

1 Like

Pancake recipe, definitely.

2 Likes

First shipment is on its way!

Please be sure to update your address in Patreon or post here what Logik means to you for a chance to win one.

7 Likes

There are 3 coins headed all the way to NZ. Fingers crossed I handled all the customs and declarations correctly!

4 Likes

Yours is on its way!

Time Send It GIF

3 Likes

So it wasn’t the text tool?

1 Like

Ooooohhhh!!! Shiny thing!!! Me wants it! Me wants it bad!

1 Like

FlintCoin?

taylor swift hint GIF

1 Like

Yeah, they are very cool!

Just you wait until our Only Fans page drops Black Friday.

1 Like

Logik is an incredibly caring community. I am so grateful to be a part of it. Love it.

3 Likes