🏆 100 episodes of Logik Live = Logik challenge coins! 🏆

Distinguished members of Logik,

In anticipation of Logik Live #100 releasing soon, @andymilkis and I are celebrating by giving challenge coins to all 147 of our Logik Patrons.

If you aren’t familiar with challenge coins, they are small coins or medallions bearing a community’s logo or emblem and carried by its members. They are often shared or exchanged as a meaningful token of gratidude and cameraderie by members of the military, fire departments, and businesses. For more information check out this article from 99 Percent Invisible.

Additionally, throughout the month of November, if you post a reply in this thread and include a sentence or two of what Logik means to you, we will randomly select additional coin recipients.*

Thank you for 100 episodes of Logik Live!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Randy and Andy

*While supplies last. Screen images simulated. At a participating McDonalds. Do not attempt. Closed course. Professional driver. All rights reversed.

16 Likes

First! Logik is THE social media for me now. Where I look for answers and inspiration.

8 Likes

Yikes. Is it bad to admit that it is the first thing that I check on my phone in the mornings?

7 Likes

In fact, isn’t it now Sunday morning as you write this?

4 Likes

I NEED THAT COIN
mad lord of the rings GIF

4 Likes

And the heart sinking feeling of not finding any new posts.

4 Likes

Beautiful!
Logik has become an indispensable source of learning and a great community. Appreciate all you all are doing to make it what it is.

1 Like

Do I get a prize for the guessing thread? Looks pretty cool!

2 Likes

You did totally guess it! I’ll send you two!

2 Likes

Beautiful. I like to have one.

3 Likes

This coin will solve so many flame problems.

Go with time&budget or client&quality?

• flip the logik coin

Fix an old dirty batch or redo it?

• flip the logik coin

Background or Foreground rendering today?

• flip the logik coin

Fix the “x frames not found” or hope the archive won’t come back?

• flip the logik coin
5 Likes

Appreciate the hard work you put into this space!

2 Likes

These look awesome. Would be a great ball marker for midweek golf when my clients bail on their holds.

2 Likes

Logik is first of all a great community. There are a few around the industry, but the ones that stand out usually are smaller groups of folks with long careers who know their craft, care a lot, and are kind to each other.

It’s also a wealth of knowledge that fills all the blank space no product company can avoid and fill. Even better because it’s in synergy with adsk.

I only know one other group that has all these attributes.

3 Likes

Oh wow…cool idea!

Logik TV has become the water cooler at which to gossip and share, so sadly lacking in these times of working in small 1/2 person teams and no longer the larger melting pots of large post orientated companies.

vive la logik

3 Likes

not quite as sad as me - i have reset my browsers homepage to be the Logik Forum…that way i don’t even need to look for it - its the first thing i see whenever i open Safari.

2 Likes

steve harvey lol GIF by TV Land Classic

You Got This Oprah Winfrey GIF by Emmys

How’d I do @sinan?

2 Likes

Useless info: I used to be the question writer and on-set referee for the Turkish adaptation of Family Feud 32 years ago.

8 Likes

and i was a contestant on The Chase 4 yrs ago!

1 Like

No way! That’s amazing!!!

bruce almighty quiz GIF by Coventry University

2 Likes