An update from our friend in Kyiv

fucking LEGEND. @val there is a LOT of crazy info going around - is there any way we can help you? stay safe and praying for the safety of you and your family.

Слава Україні!

4 Likes

Thanks guys, don`t worry. We will fuck them hard)))))

Героям слава!!!

14 Likes

Like @TimC said. Fucking legend @val… fucking legend.

5 Likes

we are bringing some supplies to the border tomorrow , doing anything I can think of, we need to help and I am close enough so I can do at least something , also wrote emails to all the politicians I could find, its the least we can do…

There is also this DDoS attack going against russian targets that anyone with a webbrowser can join, would reccomend running it via vpn though :stuck_out_tongue:

https://stop-russian-desinformation.near.page/

Viva ukraine , freedom shall win!

10 Likes

Thanks for keeping us updated. Anything we can do, let us know. Stay safe!

2 Likes

Absolutely incredible. Flame artist of the year, decade, century, forever… You’re a badass, my friend!

7 Likes

Hi, Logik! First of all - thank you for an incredible support I get here. Really guys, you are great!

Update on situation - my whole family is safe, despite russians bombs my native city Kharkiv where located my and my wife parents. Mostly they hit areas with lots of civil houses and hospitals. Our air forces and defence hits them, but they manage to cause a lot of grief before going to hell. Also they strike with artilery on civilians. This strikes is mostly from anger, they don`t managed to conquer Kharkiv. Our army staying still and send them to talk with spirits.

In Kyiv we predict a loud night, when russian forces will try to enter Kyiv from Obolon district. Kyiv air defence shoot several russian planes in first half of a day, since then there is no plane strikes, only artilerey hits. Half a day I, and my family spent in a shelter. Electricity is present, water supply works as usual, I bake bread for my family and read about Ukrainian army victories and fails. Today we take of some Kyiv suburban Irpin/Bucha/Vorzel/Borodyanka. There is no news about Gostomel airport, except russians burn world biggest plain AN-225 Mriya, rumors about that begans two days ago, today I can confirm this bad news. Anyway, ukrainian army forces that protects Kyiv is strong, and we fight as never before. We will not surrender. All other biggest Ukrainian cities is not captured, most of them under heavy fire, but hey, no one is saying that to fuck worlds second army would be an easy ride)))

Flame on!

I`ll upload some great video from Ukraine some time later, need to go to the shelter)))

26 Likes

Thank you, Val! Keep sending us updates when it’s safe to do so! Slava Ukraini! Heroyam Slava! :fire::heart::ukraine:

6 Likes

@andy, we need Logik branded Molotov cocktails

7 Likes

I’m just in awe…L E G E N D

3 Likes

We should update our flames so that the flame fish on the bg and cursors are Ukrainian flags

1 Like

What sh@tbags those Russian invaders are. Although the boots on the ground footsoldiers will be following orders, it strikes me that sh*tbags deserve bags of sh@t or condoms of sh@t, alongside the cocktails. Maybe someone with a printer handy could kickstart putting contributors names as labels on these thrown items, as a symbolic way of joining in and of sending a message? “from Tony Richards who stands alongside the Ukraine” kind of thing…

Stay safe and I am continually following this. This is the stuff of nightmares and you are very brave and an admirable model to al of usl. Flame on.

Cheers
Tony

PS. Added later, as an afterthought. I am sorry to admit that I hope I never find myself in this position, but being a creatively destructive person (to misuse Schumpeter’s economic concept of creative destruction) I can think of combining together the Molotovian with the excremental into quite another form of cocktail. I was thinking of how you cannot get that much, as it were, shit together, so why not dilute, erm, to taste. Take the Molotov cocktail but then add in a bit of piss and a lot of sh@t and then whatever it clings to will surely kick up a stink. Never tried it practically, but might make for a practical composite of variously and vigorously destructive nodes?

PPS, I don’t normally like showing myself, but in solidarity, I’ll chance it…

2 Likes

Hi, Logik. Today will be small one - Im little bit tired, helped to patrol our district. We safe, my parents also safe. And Ukraine no fights not only with Russia, but also with Republic of Belarus, dont worry it just a funny fact, not a problem. Today some peoples return to their appartments, I helped them with water and basic food. Everyone is connected and willing to help each other. Lots of air strikes makes me anger than usual, despite our air defence system there is working hard to protect our skies. Good news that our army restore control over Horlivka, a town that was occupied by Russia in 2014 was taken back. Glory to heros!

Flame on!

PS dont promote me to Flame Artist of the year, this should be Randy))) Im just a guy that fights for his country, like everyone else here.
PPS I used words “funny facts” in my post, so here is some funny facts about our president: he is an official voice or Paddington bear and Red from Angry Birds)))) and played Napoleon role some time ago)))

18 Likes

полум’я горить! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

@val
I have no words for what you are experiencing and Russia’s malicious attack on your sovereign, democratic country leaves one stunned and numbed. If it is of any help to keep your hope and spirit up, I thought I maybe share this tiny story: today in my city, a few blocks away from my home, ten thousands of school kids took part in a „Fridays for Future“ student protest on the streets against this evil Russian breach of international law and human rights violating attack on the Ukraine. Numbers varying between 20.000 and 120.000 participants. The city announced beforehand, that any student, who wants to participate in the event, will be allowed to stay away from school and schools organised busses to bring students to the demonstration. It was only one of many public demonstrations here that already took place and will continue to take place. I know, that it may takes much more to stop a war but I hope the message helps to „feel seen“ / recognised. Stay safe and all my thoughts to you and your loved ones.

Demonstration in St. Pauli district against Ukraine war

Tens of thousands of students at demonstration in Hamburg against Ukraine war

7 Likes

Hi Logik!

Thanks everyone for your support, it worth a lot, belive me. Me and my wife is safe. Its reletively quit in my district in Kyiv. We hear only sounds of artilery and rain. There is even no smoke on a horizon. One of main targets was small town Borodyanka, 25 km from Kyiv. Lots of damages, burning houses, some dead russians. I have a friend who lived in Borodyanka, thanks god she managed to escape with children and cats. My native city kharkiv also is under missle attacks and heavy bombing. I saw a photo of burning school I finished back in the days. My parents is siting in the dark without electricity. Closest to occupied Creamea city Kherson is under control of russians. Also they managed to take town called Melitopol not far away from Kherson. Every other city is fights and do not surrender. Russians take some actors with them in Kherson for shooting propaghanda, so if you see a video with happy peoples in occupied town, know - we never surrender, its better to die then to go back in USSR. Our army is strong, our allies gaves us weapons and we fight like angry lions.

And here is some numbers from our Ministery of defence
personnel - aprox. 9000
tanks ‒ 217,
APV ‒ 900,
artillery systems – 90,
РСЗВ / MLRS - 42,
Anti-aircraft warfare systems - 11,
aircraft – 30 од (needs confirmation),
helicopters – 31 од (needs confirmation);
vehicles - 374,
light speedboats - 2 од,
fuel tanks - 60,
UAV operational-tactical level - 3,
Data are being updated. The calculation is complicated by the high intensity of hostilities.

Russian battleship, go and fuck yourself.
Believe in Ukraine, we will win. Flame on!

20 Likes

:fist:t3:

1 Like

3 Likes

Good news, Responding to the crisis in Ukraine | Autodesk News
If someone from Flame team read this - thank you guys, no Flames for Russian bustards!

9 Likes

Flame Off! :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes