Seeking Inferno / Flame / Flint / Fire / Smoke logos / artwork /icons

Hey hey, my Google fu isn’t working that well. I’m seeking artwork for old Inferno, Flame, Flint, Fire and Smoke icons. PNGs, AIs, PSDs, whatever you got. Thanks!

1 Like

I second this motion

Hi,
I am in the midst of laser cutting a large wall mounted backlit Flame logo LED light fixture thingy.
As you, I had a tough time finding good quality artwork.
I have created the attached logo from an old low-quality jpg. Pleas use as needed.

3 Likes

Hi Randy,

I have an AI file of this if you re interested.

Timon

all_icons_row

1 Like

Addendum:

I also found this treasure trove. What’s the best way to get you these?

Timon

Hi Timon,
Great stuff. Please do share a WeTransfer link?

1 Like

ooh! you can attach to this topic via attachment. If it complains about file sizes drop em here…

thank you!!!

And I’ll gladly reshare everything I get with the community.

1 Like

Uploaded via the link, couldn’t find the attach on the topic… (shows how little I post stuff!)

Timon

1 Like

Received! The internet is an amazing place!

Well, some parts of it! Hope they have some of what you are looking for.

1 Like

What are those, left to right

1. ?
  2. ?
  3. Flint?
  4. Flame
  5. Inferno
  6. Fire
  7. Smoke
  8. ?
  9. ?

3DS Max, Combustion, Flint, Flame, Inferno, Fire, Smoke, Lustre, Toxik

3 Likes

Can you please re-share :o)

all_icons_row.ai.zip (409.5 KB)

3 Likes

Ah Toxik. What a shame they didn’t buy nuke instead.

Are Frost and Vapour on the list? I can’t recall their logos at all. There was also a logo for river and stone I remember. I think River was an audio subsystem like Stone. I demo’d both Vapour and Frost multiple times, but can’t recall their logo. I feel like it’s number 1 or 8 on the list.

1 Like

I have an original 2013 smoke on Mac install DVD. Found it in a box the other day and couldn’t bring myself to throw it away.

1 Like

Hi Randy,
Thanks for the AI file, but, could you please share the entire IFFS_Icons_Wallpapers_Screensavers folder (25MB)? Thank you in advance :o)

1 Like

Wasn’t the frost logo just a kind of asterisk ?