Auckland Flame meet up?

Catching up with Greg and Paul on Friday so I’ll remind them ;). Also flicked Lakshman a message on FB and he’s keen - couldn’t find him on here . . .

1 Like

Cool. We can send him an invite. He is missing out not being here.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE INVITE FRIENDS HERE PLEASE!!!

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How’d you go with Greg and Paul? They sound busy.

Everyone sounds busy @Auckland

Thinking of a watering hole that is convenient for everyone.

Thoughts?

Somehow missed this whole feed until now. Catch up sounds good. Keep us in the loop

1 Like

Well Aperitivo on Waiheke Island would be pretty convenient for me but I don’t think that would really work for everyone else :rofl:. How about somewhere central or Ponsonby - just discovered Caretaker recently but that’s only cocktails so might not fit the bill

1 Like

That place is great - they’ve also got a sister bar in Ponsonby called Deadshot. Not great for beer though as you say…

1 Like

I have wanted to go to Deadshot for a while.
Surely it isn’t only cocktails.

Anywhere’s good for me :beers:

It really is!

Don’t forget this time tomorrow at La Zappa

See you @Auckland tomorrow.

wicked! I’ll be there

Aiming to be there, onset out West this arvo and they’re running late as usual.

1 Like

I have just realized @Auckland that some of us haven’t met before.

We need a way of identifying ourselves.

fishHead

See you tonight!

1 Like

Is that Barnsley with a fish in his head?

Umm Rich are you suggesting we all turn up with fish on our heads? I’ve already left the island so I’ll have to try to find one in town

1 Like

Happy New Year to everyone on this thread, hope you’re all enjoying the summer! I was just thinking a 2022 Code Red meetup should be about due. Namely in an outdoor environment where we won’t get pinged, and we can either bring our own fizzy pop or somewhere like the Point Chev bowls club! Some time in Feb, dates open to tender!!

1 Like

A damn fine suggetion @James

Keen +1

1 Like

I settled on a gaggle of Flame artists
@Sinan

gaggle

/ˈɡaɡ(ə)l/
noun

a disorderly group of people.