Collective nouns for production equipment

I was walking in the studio the other day and I came across:
A gamut of monitors
A panel of lights
A squad of c-stands

What would be the collective noun for Flame artists?
A cackle of Flame artists?

a “caffeine of flame artists”

or perhaps a “Kindling of Flame artists”?

A “crok” of flame artists.


I’m going with a flock of flame artists.

1 Like

A team?

or maybe a school, as in a school of fish, since we have that fish icon