Brian Buongiorno has passed away

From Linkedin: "It is with great sadness and disbelief that we tell you Brian has passed. His cancer journey is complete, and his brave survival astounded all who witnessed it. This gifted, adventurous, humble creative master touched so many lives, and his spirit lives on in all of our hearts. Rest In Peace, Brian. Lisi, Chris, Brittany and James ( @Bonj )

Brian was a generous and kind colleague, mentor and human being. He will be sorely missed.

5 Likes

Terribly sad to hear this news. He taught me many things over the years and will be missed.

1 Like

What a sad day :disappointed:

My condolences to the whole family—such a wonderful guy. Truly a loss.

3 Likes

Brian was great to work with. Alway warm and welcoming. To whole Buongiorno famliy, sorry for your loss.

4 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss @JBuon. Though we’ve never met, your father’s legacy is real and just and true. I wish I had the perfect words to share.

:heart:

2 Likes

! I had NO idea!! OMG James I am so sorry for your and your family’s loss! Your dad was a beacon and I am so grateful to work with his prodigy! There are no words… just feels xox

2 Likes

Such a tragedy. He was kind, generous and super talented. We were lucky to know him.

2 Likes

Oh, @Bonj I am so very, very sorry for your loss. May his memory forever be a blessing to you and your family.

2 Likes