Copy TC to clipboard

Ok, so I used Python scripts to copy the current TC: copy_tc_information (Frédéric Warren) and sg_TC_to_Clipboard_in Sequence / sg_TC_to_Clipboard_in_MediaPanel (Stefan Gaillot). They don’t work anymore on 22.2. Isn’t it crazy to need a python script for such a trivial thing? Are they updated versions that I am unaware of? Thank you!!!

1 Like

Did they work in 2021.x for you, but now don’t work in 2022 and beyond? If so, Flame 2022 requires Python 3 ish and most of the scripts were updated to reflect these changes…perhaps yours have yet to be updated to the Python 3 flavor?

1 Like

There’s one in the Logik Portal, too.

1 Like

I don’t see it on the Logik Portal, how is it called? Do you mean clip info? It doesn’t do the same thing… Thanks!

Yes, that’s the one I was thinking of.

1 Like

If you want, send me the scripts and I’ll see if I can get them working in 2022.

Mike

3 Likes

That would be amazing Mike! Let me know if you can download those: iCloud
Thank you so much!

@MikeV You are a friggin’ leg end.

Appreciate your generosity and time to the group :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I just added timecode_to_clipboard to the Logik Portal/Github. I took both of Stefan’s scripts and combined them into one. I also updated it to work in 2022. It was just a matter of updating the print command.

I didn’t updated Fred’s script since it seems to do the same thing as Stefan’s.

Mike

4 Likes

Thank you so much, Mike! It is fantastic!

1 Like

Anyone use this Franck Lambertz script? I converted it to python 3 but after I did the update to Flame 2022.2 it stopped working. The idea it’s the same but the information is displayed in a window.

Flame 2022.1 its ok.

Flame 2022.2 with Error.:

FrameInfo execute callback [<function get_timeline_custom_ui_actions.<locals>.fl_frameInfo at 0x7fa687e67170>((<flame.PySegment object at 0x7fa687e66d50>,),)] failed because of an error of type "'<' not supported between instances of 'PyTime' and 'PyTime'"

Any suggestion @MikeV ?

Can you post the code with the changes you made?

I will post you the update tonight.
F

3 Likes

Nice, thanks @lambertz .

Merci Franck! @lambertz :wink:

This one works for me in 2022.2. Let me know.
(I need to check how to publish to the logik portal ;( )

F
FL_Frame_info.py (3.6 KB)

2 Likes

Perfect, it’s very useful. Thanks @lambertz

1 Like

Cool, I pushed it to the logik portal. Let’s see when it will be added to the main list
F