False colour

Hey everyone,

I’m trying to find how to see the false colour of the image, to check the exposure. I remember I have done it before in Flame. Does anyone remember what was the node called?

Thanks!

dont know if there is a matchbox maybe?

https://colorizer.net/index.php?op=false_colors

but you can go make your own 3dlut that gives you falsecolor.

otherwise nobe omniscope is magic for it

3 Likes

Hi David,
Not sure quite what you mean by false colour, sorry, but you can enable a view transform via colour management / viewer prefs called “Show out of range” which flags negatives and anything over 1 - useful as you can flip to it at any point in a comp. It’s one of the viewing/data options.

3 Likes

Is this what you’re after David?
Colour Management node in batch.

4 Likes

You can also setup external scopes (such as Omniscope which was just featured on Logik Live), which not only provides False Color but many more helpful analysis tools.

2 Likes

Thanks! It wasn’t what I was looking for, but I dind’t know about that and it’s so cool, I will use it for sure

Exactly that! Thanks so much

Thanks! It is just next to false color en view option, and it’s so useful as well

I have taken note of this :slight_smile:

As inspiration, this is my setup, with OmniScope running on the top monitor via a laptop that taps into the SDI loopback of the FSI. False color top left, rgb parade, HML vector scopes and a few more.

1 Like