Flame on windows released and is 10x faster than linux

OMG Just when you lost hope that flame would not ever come out for windows. Well it’s here

Autodesk Flame is a powerful video editing and visual effects software that is widely used by professionals in the film and television industry. The software runs smoothly on the Windows platform, providing users with a stable and reliable environment to create stunning visual effects and high-quality edits.

One of the standout features of Autodesk Flame is its ability to handle complex and demanding projects with ease. The software’s advanced tools and capabilities make it a favorite among visual effects artists, allowing them to create stunning visuals that are sure to captivate audiences.

In terms of performance, Autodesk Flame runs flawlessly on Windows, making it a great choice for users who prefer the Windows platform. The software takes full advantage of the Windows operating system’s capabilities, providing users with a smooth and efficient workflow that is easy to navigate.

Another key advantage of Autodesk Flame on Windows is its compatibility with other software applications commonly used in the industry. The software seamlessly integrates with other Autodesk products, as well as third-party software, making it easy to import and export files between different applications.

One potential drawback of Autodesk Flame on Windows is its system requirements. The software requires a high-end workstation with powerful hardware, which can be costly for some users. Additionally, the learning curve for the software can be steep, especially for users who are new to visual effects and video editing.

Overall, Autodesk Flame is an excellent choice for professionals looking for a robust and reliable video editing and visual effects software on the Windows platform. Its advanced capabilities, seamless integration with other software, and efficient workflow make it a must-have tool for visual effects artists and video editors alike.

posted 01/01/2023

6 Likes

I am allready running it on windows 12 and its ridicolous fast.

works great wirh 3dsmax

#flameunleashed

1 Like

I know right. I can’t believe how much faster it is over linux

2 Likes

worlds apart, i can use the action motionblur now in realtime

and paint is fixed??? wow the new text tool looks dope also

1 Like

Don’t harsh on Max…

1 Like

no hate just saying its great that I can run 3ds and flame on the same machine in the same OS now :rofl:

1 Like

I’ll allow it.

2 Likes

I keep having to crank up the settings on my comps just to make the speed something I can handle.

Specs:
Win 7
I5 chip
1070gpu
32 gigs of ram.

2 Likes

new automask is incredible

2 Likes

And they finally spelled Color correctly!

3 Likes

We did so by keeping it spelled Colour

8 Likes

Researchers have concluded that it is actually physically impossible for a Québécois to type “color”correctly.

Don’t blame them. It’s a system bug.

1 Like

If you spell “colour” without the “u” in Quebec then cops wearing fluorescent camouflage pants will show up at your house and take you to a re-education camp that is next to a ski resort.

This is how I learned to ski.

2 Likes

Thank you for the information, I didn’t know about the windows version. Are the minimum hardware requirements the same as the Linux version or is it possible to use a 10x slower PC :slight_smile: ? I had a look at Autodesk webpage but there were only the requirements of Linux version.

It’s hard to tell by looking at the posts, but the original post was made on 4/1 by an Australian.

2 Likes

Just to be clear this is/was an April Fools joke. This post will be archived to avoid further confusion.