Games Corner

I saw that this was coming up. Can you choose your own character?

Yes, you can even define the house you want to be in, in case the chosen one isn’t liked.
Don’t know how stories are affected for the houses, but it looks like all of the choices, you can make during dialoges etc, won’t change much to the storyline. So even if it is a open world with sidequests, collectibles etc, the main story seems to be linear straight forward.

I went on a Vampire Survivors bender on my phone. That game is something else entirely. I’m over it now, but there was a while where I was burning every idle minute playing that game.

now I go back to hollowing as I await any kind of Elden Ring DLC announcement.

Did you know VS was written by a slot machine developer? It explains a lot!

1 Like

It really does. The game has all the addictive stick of those iPhone clicker games.

It’s fascinating how engrossing it is. It’s nowhere near the gameplay experience of Elden Ring, or Horizon, but I got so hooked. What is it about that design that hooks people so thoroughly?

I thought this thread would appreciate this. A little side project for the office. We saved a non-functioning arcade cabinet from the trash by retrofitted it with a RetroPi.

10 Likes

Nice. Got the Happ levers and buttons.

I’m very jealous.

Speaking of Elden Ring DLC…

-Ted

2 Likes

I’ve already watched multiple 10+ minute videos breaking down all the weird clues in that single image.

I can’t wait.

I’m currently surviving by playing Dead Cells in anticipation of their Castlevania DLC (March 6), and watching Tekken 8 character trailers.

No need words

2 Likes

Steam sale has got this :arrow_double_up: for $12 (NZ) just picked it up. Had it on my wish list for a while.

1 Like

Didn’t we have pong in flame at some point?

I think it was under 5D Monsters.

1 Like

Best book I’ve ever played! Best game I’ve ever read! An absolute masterpiece

1 Like

So, my whole family is addicted to Hogwarts Legacy on the PS5… the whole damn family.

2 Likes

Somewhat OT…

3 Likes

Was there ever a good “making of” on this piece? It blows my mind that they were able to pull it all off in 3 days.

Started playing GT7 on PSVR2, I must say it is incredible

4 Likes

Oh nooo… don’t say this… … I … I… now need to get a psvr2…

@andy_dill I think you might like this.
Tilt-shift Elden Ring

3 Likes