Basically when presenting in Google Meet I just want to show the NDI video out instead of the screen. Like sharing the broadcast instead of the UI and such. I could also do Blackmagic out but that seems a bit more pipe dream. This is on a mac and I don’t have a spare windows box hanging around my home office.
Something simple and low effort like NDI to OBS virtual camera to Google Meet? Works for Zoom, so should be similar. Might need to set your camera source in Google Meet to the OBS virtual camera. Shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes to download components and be up and running.
I use NDI to OBS for all kinds of online meeting sharing. OBS with virtual camera appears to those meeting apps as a web camera.
The main issue: because it’s a webcam and not a screenshare - you have to tell clients to maximize your ‘webcam’ instead of the screenshare automatically going full screen.
Can’t you just have them download the NDI App?
Thanks guys, I’ll try that tomorrow. Last time I looked this up I only found windows solutions.
Have you seen/tried Louper? We use it and it works a treat. It’s a live meeting & collaboration platform. You can also use it as an alternative to Frame.io if you want to go an uploading media instead of live NDI.