🔥 Grant Kay joining Logik 🔥 Introducing Logik Academy Pro🔥

We have some exciting news: Grant Kay, the leading creator of Flame educational content and a beloved figure among Flame artists worldwide, will be joining Logik as a Professor in our new Logik Academy Pro Group. With over 20 years of experience supporting Flame Artists and a deep expertise in Autodesk Flame, this is an incredible opportunity to bring bigger and better support to the Logik community.

Now, fans of Grant’s work will have the opportunity to join him in virtual Q&A sessions and benefit from his expertise in the Logik Academy Pro Group. Andy Milkis, Renee Tymn, MB Emigh, and Randy McEntee are joining Grant as Professors in the group. These gals and guys bring a diverse range of expertise to the table, including visual effects supervision, networking, career coaching, Python scripting, compositing, and more.

The Logik Academy Pro Group is a new educational platform designed for working Flame artists and those interested in learning about Autodesk Flame and advancing their careers in the VFX industry. While the Academy Pro Group will be a paid offering, all of our existing content on the Forums, Discord, Logik Lives, Podcasts, and Logik Academy videos will continue to be free. Thank you to all of our Patrons for making all this free content possible, and thanks for your professionalism and patience as we embark on this new journey together.

In the Logik Academy Pro Group, you’ll have access to expert-led training, resources, and support from Grant and the other professors. In addition, there will be weekly events covering various topics to help you enhance your skills and succeed in the industry.

Supporting newcomers to the Flame software is vital, and the Logik Academy Pro Group is the perfect place to do it. Whether you’re just starting in the VFX industry or an experienced artist looking to expand your skills, you’ll find valuable resources and support.

We’re thrilled to have such a talented and experienced team of Professors on board for the Logik Academy Pro Group. If you want to take your Flame skills to the next level, this is the perfect opportunity.

You can now join us at https://pro.logik.tv

As always, any questions, comments or concerns feel free to drop us a line. We always appreciate your feedback.

In Flame we trust.

Andy and Randy

46 Likes

Pretty awesome news :heart:

2 Likes

Fantastic.

2 Likes

Amazing!!

1 Like

This is excellent news.

2 Likes

Oh my, that’s such an excellent news! Can’t wait to see what’s cooking here, I’ll sure sub to the upcoming offer!

1 Like

Kudos to @randy and @andymilkis for making this next chapter happen. Major upgrade to the community.

6 Likes

Show Off Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

2 Likes

What a winning roster of talent, and superb news. ManUtd in the Fergie years, and I’ll want a seat in the stands to watch your matches Flame down the pitch…

Cheers
Tony

GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

2 Likes

alex-ferguson-manchester-united

1 Like

Captain America Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

If you’d like an early peak, email me at randy@logik.tv and Ill get you an invite.

1 Like

Grant produced so many valuable learning materials and took the time to answer questions on the Facebook group that were also extremely valuable.

It’s great that you can offer his expertise as paid content I guess, but I’m disappointed to see Autodesk ending that type of service to the Flame community.

Having access within the company to the development team is something that will be very difficult for anyone outside of Autodesk.

Roger Berk
President
Creative Technology
Voice 330 388 6178

2 Likes

What would you like to do that you can’t in the given situation?

3 Likes

I’ve edited the original post with the new Logik Academy Pro link

2 Likes

Well done all and congratulations to Grant.
Will the team be extending the tech support side of things as many users these days do their own sysadmin.

1 Like