Logik Forums Birthday!

Aww snap! The Logik Forums is 2 today! Thanks for all your support and making the Forums an amazing place!

r

Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

22 Likes

Feels like yesterday we were saying ‘yea… the whole quarantine thing… we’ll be back in a couple weeks’

And then Logik Forums came and I never went back to work. Thanks Randy.

6 Likes

Happy forum birthday Randy! It’s a wonderful place you’ve created here. Thank you.

Wherever you are, I hope you’re celebrating with a sandwich and a premium carbonated beverage.

6 Likes

Emphasis on premium

Thankful for you guys and this space. :beers:

3 Likes

Tonic water is premium, yeah?

Many congrats and I was not able to avail myself of Facef*ck for quasi-metaphysical reasons and so you making the move to this place opened up a world to me.

Cheers
Tony

1 Like

Time flies! Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

This is an awesome place to hangout!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGIK

2 Likes

Cheerrsss logik!!! :beers: happy birthday!!!

2 Likes

Cool! Happy Birthday!!!)))

2 Likes

I have been cleansed of Facebook and for that I am eternally grateful :face_holding_back_tears:

I do have a slightly unhealthy Logik addiction now though :grimacing:

4 Likes

Well done, congratulations and thanks for all the hard work.

I have to admit that I thought trying to migrate the Facebook page over to this was going to be a difficult task that might not get there yet here we are. All the better for it too!

Now, I’m surprised I still have a Facebook user as I joined originally for Logik. Might be time to delete it.

2 Likes

This is fantastic. But, I sorely miss seeing insightful technical and creative solutions next to my aunt’s ravings about secret black helicopters and pedophilia rings. I guess I can invite her onto here.

3 Likes

Massive thanks to everybody who put this together and put in the time to keep us moving. Its such an amazing place.

1 Like

it’s definitely refreshing to have a thrifty space to focus on real things, away from the noise, happy birthday Logik and thank you to everyone for sharing your experience!

2 Likes

no man GIF

1 Like

Hahahahahaha tv commercials? Real? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

at least they’re not conspiracy theories

1 Like

Cuz those are real! Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Whee happy birthday

3 Likes