Facebook is dead

Hi all. This looks interesting. Does this mean i can quit facebook now. That was the only thing keeping me on there!

9 Likes

I dunno @Jonhollis you tell us!

1 Like

Hah. Lets see huh,

1 Like

If you like it, show up. Like something. Say something. Complain about something. And shame your Flame friends for not being here with you. :slight_smile:

I have all my stuff downloaded and am ready to do it, but people keep on asking me questions on Facebook! Ha!

You may have to be the one to close up the FB group Randy.

I’d also recommend doing the shitty internet thing of “your question will be answered over on the logik.tv forum” to drive traffic here. Haha.

4 Likes

I cant wait to delete my Facebook account! hate that thing

4 Likes

The moderators and I have spoken, and, it’s just not time yet to shut it down. I’ve asked people, and, many have moved over. These things take time.

2 Likes

I’m not saying do it today, I want everyone to make it safely across.

and yes, everyone should delete their FB accounts. FB monetizes misery.

8 Likes

Make sure to delete all FB passwords and cookies and whatnot in web browsers and stuff. FB will try very hard to log you back in and then say, “oh, cool, we won’t delete your account then!”

1 Like

It’s #perfect

1 Like

please just delete the FB users group people will figure it out, oh and delete your FB as well they are pure evil.

5 Likes

I had a Facebook account just so I could read the FB Logik group, but ended up deleting my account a while ago. Really nice to have access to a forum like this again.

4 Likes

Same here. Let’s start posting messages on FB to say that the group is now moving to here. Maybe target all the users we know that have not signed up here yet.

3 Likes

I have arrived, finally set up my logik login , great work setting this up. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Welcome Toby!

1 Like

Ya look good in Logik, Toby!

Wish me luck. Just Deleted it.

3 Likes

Just deleted my Facebook account, too.
So good to have somewhere else to chat and get support from other Flame peeps.

5 Likes

Welcome @AndyBrown. You are loved. (But not tracked).

2 Likes