Logik is also now on Discord

So we’re all kicking the tires a bit at our Logik Discord server.

There’s just a handful of us in there and whilst I have no idea what I’m doing, I do know that I love the idea of real-time chat, screen sharing, and free video/voice chat to offer the community.

So, fair warning, it’s a bit empty, could use some shenanigans and some direction. I do have a Forum Digest working there, which anytime someone posts here it sends it there into a Channel that links back here, so, it could be helpful in that way.

4 Likes

Hi Randy,
I tried but must have done something wrong. I’m (pic attached) getting this when trying pass a certain step. What did i do wrong? Do you know what i should do from there?
Thanks man.
Stefan

1 Like

Looks to me that at some point you’ve already used this email to register for Discord?

Yeah looks like it. I don’t see how to get out of that claim stuff and try to log back in fresh

1 Like

Ignore the invite, visit discord.com and try to login?

Duh! Same result …

Did you try a password reset?

Helpful?
https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360044762092-Claim-with-Existing-Account

Thanks Randy.
I finally managed to log out and back in, used the invite again and i seem to be close.
Although there is a message i need to look up (failed to load messages)

I give up :frowning:
Stuck there.

I take that back, seems to work now

I really like the idea of a discord server. I use it mostly for gaming, but this works too.
Thank you for trying this Randy

Philippe Soeiro

3 Likes

Thanks Philippe, great to see you here. In typical fashion, I’m out of my element but know that I want it for us, so, I’m quite willing to offer anyone the chance to moderate/build/tweak/build channels and explore new ways to connect us.

1 Like

Did you get many folks on there Randy? The invite link in the first post has expired… they default to 24 hours for some reason.

I think Quinn started one years ago but it might be more useful these days now you screenshare directly in the app… there are a couple general VFX ones which are fairly active:

1 Like

Invite link updated. We’ve got 40-50 users so far. It’s a start. But we chat hourly.

2 Likes