Apparently “Good Life” was renamed “The Good Neighbors” for us Stateside. Who knew . . .
Congrats Adam! Have fun in your new adventure.
I wish you all the best!
All the best and enjoy the new chapter. Farewell
Thank you for all your contributions & making Logik even more robust with your wisdom. All the best to you & your wife - enjoy the good life! Nature is magic itself & I love hearing when people connect with it… I’m going to watch for news from barkingrooster! Happy holidays from the woods of Michigan.
Thanks Renee, Merry Christmas to you too.
Good luck, you’ll have fun. Next thing you need are some chickens and pigs!
Everyone will miss your dulcet northern tones on the forum Adam!
Good luck and enjoy your lawn tractor! ![]()
We aim to get chickens and ducks, but im not wanting livestock…too many other things i want to waste time on!