Startup Error

This is ultra boring so apologies in advance.
Anyone seen these errors on startup (Mac Pro 2019, BigSur)
This dialog happens in the terminal when I start flame from the terminal.
Can anyone give me any pointers.

Parsing ‘/opt/Autodesk/cfg/env.cfg’ skipped.

dyld: warning, LC_RPATH . in /opt/Autodesk/lib64/2021.2.1/libArriRawSDK.6.2.dylib being ignored in restricted program because it is a relative path

dyld: warning, LC_RPATH @executable_path/…/Frameworks in /opt/Autodesk/lib64/2021.2.1/framework/QtOpenGL.framework/Versions/5/QtOpenGL being ignored in restricted program because of @executable_path (Codesign main executable with Library Validation to allow @ paths)

dyld: warning, LC_RPATH @executable_path/…/Frameworks in /opt/Autodesk/lib64/2021.2.1/framework/QtWidgets.framework/Versions/5/QtWidgets being ignored in restricted program because of @executable_path (Codesign main executable with Library Validation to allow @ paths)

etc, etc…
Loads more of these lines and then carries on. I can start flame but then Playback on any resolution suffers! It also crashes out from time to time!

Im not really expecting anyone to know what this is but if anyone has any pointers, Id love to hear them :slight_smile:

don’t have an answer to this, but just a suggestion to admin that It might be an idea to have a Board which is “Flame on a Mac Questions” , 'cause I’ve got a few.

A

1 Like

ask away. its all relevant.