TL FX not shown in TL FX Libraries in MediaHub

Even tab “All” is selected in Media Pannel of Flame 2021.2 the option TL FX is not listed like it’s shown the following tutorial: Grading & VFX with the Explorer - Part 1 at ~ 14:48

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Joe

PS
In Effects, TL FX is available on the right site of the screen

The Timeline FX library is hidden if you’re looking for it inside of a project you currently have open. If you’re using the Media Hub to look inside another Flame project, then it’s visible, but only populated with

A: Timeline FX content from older versions of Flame that was located in an area that you can’t have Timeline FX anymore

B: Timeline FX content you’ve placed into the TL FX area of the Explorer

If you aren’t seeing any TL FX inside the TL FX library for a project, is it possible there is nothing inside of it?

Thanks a lot Jeff for the feedback!
->The Timeline FX library is hidden if you’re looking for it inside of a project you currently have open
Very interesting and important to know!

->B: Timeline FX content you’ve placed into the TL FX area of the Explorer
Probably “B” describes best my situation… In MediaHub → Browse for Projects → Workspace →
Libraries → TimelineFX → MyLooks, my TimelineFX content is visible, but marked as “unrendered”,
but at the right side of the screen TL FX Setup/grades is shown in the player :slight_smile:

But still a TL FX tab is not listed beside Desktop, Libraries and Batch in the Media Panel…

Regards,
Joe

PS:
I am using Flame 2021.2 under Catalina

The TL FX tab is not supposed to appear in the Media Panel, it appears in the Explorer. They are similar but not the same. To show the Explorer click on the Flame icon in the bottom right and select Show Explorer. Hope this makes things clearer.

Thank’s a lot Jeff for the clarification!

Also CTRL-swipe right by default brings up the Explorer where CTRL-swipe left displays/hides the Media Panel…

1 Like

Works like a charm :slight_smile: Thanks!