Twixtor 8 (beta) with Machine learning is now available for Flame!

**Update: We are going to pull this version of Twixtor until we have done a little more internal testing and updating. Next version I post will be more stable.

The beta page says Mac, Windows and Linux as it’s for the beta a single package for all hosts - same license works in all hosts we support here.
Announcement

1 Like

Do we need a license to even test the watermarked beta, because this doesn’t work AT ALL. Screen recording incoming. @LoriFreitag

@LoriFreitag

Hi Alan, I am going to check and get back to you. Thanks for the screen record. Lori

Hey @ALan , Can you do a quick test on regular video instead of a graphic? I sent a link to your YouTube video to the programmers and they asked. They were wondering if it is working on regular video. I don’t currently have Flame installed on the computer I am on, to check.

How is the speed on a Mac Studio vs Linux? The current free ML timewarp solution is massively slower on Mac, and if yours is fast you might sell us a few copies.

I did try real footage originally, which behaved the same. And if it can’t work with a simple inline batch like my example, then the plugin is of no use.

Hey @ALan, apparently it works there in Flame 2024 Linux with them - he said he will figure it out because maybe Flare is reporting a different host. Standby.
Also, Alan… don’t shoot the messenger! Remember, I trained you a million years ago! :smiley:

4 Likes

Don’t worry Lori. Alan shoots all the messengers.

Jerry Stiller Reaction GIF

7 Likes

Ha ha! We are working on it… apparently an issue with Flare… will have a new version to upload soon.

2 Likes

@alan finds all the bugs. He’s way good at it. Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Alan has been good since I trained him on Flame, back when he was a toddler!

4 Likes

When I select Twixtor, flame crash right away. I’m on mac m2.

Please post pics, please post pics, please post pics….

1 Like

Wish I had pics! That was in the stone age, before phones had cameras.

1 Like

They are doing some more testing. I will probably be uploading another version shortly. Stand by. Thanks. What is your setup (OS and version of Flame that you are running)?

2 Likes

flame 2024.2.1. Ventura 13.5

Thank you!

Try this new updated version. https://revisionfx.com/products/twixtor_beta/autodesk/#downloads

do you have the ability to do fluid morphs with this because that would be amazing

1 Like