Facebook is dead

no such thing. im so glad to see your friend and family from Oak Park, IL as members!

2 Likes

Thanks Fred!

2 Likes

LOL. exactly my thoughts…

1 Like

Anybody here hang out on the Facebook Logik as well? We could use your support in the continued push to build membership here. If you appreciate what we are doing and know of a colleague or two that isn’t here, invite them to join us.

2 Likes

Time for me to finally delete my Facebook.

Facebook blocks Australian users from viewing or sharing news Facebook blocks Australian users from viewing or sharing news - BBC News

1 Like

What??!?!?!?!?!?!!! That’s insane.

For those that have been here awhile and who still frequent Facebook, is there anything you wish were different about the Forum?

a place to upload setups we can all share

Ya mean like the Logik Portal?

1 Like
1 Like

I like to go to the facebook logik, makes me feel like Ivar’s around there somewhere.

5 Likes

Facebook is dead!

the more leaks that happen from that company the more I realize what a shit head Mark Z is and what a awful place that is and I will never use any of their services.

1 Like

I know it won’t be, but how fucking cool would it be if they were down for good?

if facebook and fox news both went offline for good I think that would be my utopia.

anyone finding it odd that it goes down the same day a whistle blower comes forward or is it just me?

Not just you. The speculation around the Dill household is they’re either deleting shit or being shitty by showing the world how much they rely on the facebook empire. Neither would surprise me.

I hope someone saved the algorithm before the outage and compares it to the algorithm after the outage, I can just hear zuck say see the feed is so much more positive now.

1 Like

Waddya guys think? Shall we turn the ol’ Facebook Logik group to read only at the end of the year?

6 Likes

Facebook generates despair for profit. Any effort to get my peers away from it is worthwhile.

2 Likes