Finished project

A quick link to the project we just finished, all flame ! a total pleasure to work on.

24 Likes

Beautiful piece. Kudos.

4 Likes

Very nice - thank you for sharing!

3 Likes

This is rad, thanks for sharing. I honestly wouldn’t mind keeping this around as a finished project thread for everyone - Would love to see what you guys are all working on.

2 Likes

Did this from concept to delivered masters. Then the park was shut closed to covid and it never aired sadly. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Awesome.
Here’s a bit more simple and silly I finished recently.

2 Likes

Fan va grymt @Bjorn_Benckert

2 Likes

That is NOT “simple”, BTW!

Jake Parker
jakep@rker.tv
m 763.923.8929

1 Like

Well no, but the flame part was pretty simple and for a 2d animation project it was fairly simple and quick with a very small crew, but the character animator certainly did put in a lot of hours.

This is great, we should have a showcase of interesting work…

@Bjorn_Benckert this is great. opening shot is epic. glad you got to at least show the work on a website.

Check Mattias in shot three when he does his ladybug train stand in acting run. Epic. lol.

8 Likes

I really like this idea. Should we have a place to share work? @jordibares mind if we make it this thread?

2 Likes

Or maybe a different category?

1 Like

Fantastic work :metal:

1 Like

So you know @TimC, @Bjorn_Benckert and the team at Syndicate shot, directed, edited and did the vfx. Not too shabby at all…

Who needs those pesky production companies anyway :joy:

2 Likes

Correct. Funny thing. That Epic intro scene was two extras for 50bucks a pop and two pedal boats rented right next to the park for an hour. One pedalboat for the extras and one for me to fly my little dji mavic from while shouting directions to the cast. :slight_smile: Client was expecting a big team, camera boat with stablized heads etc. But nope. :joy:

4 Likes

even more Kudos @Bjorn_Benckert and the whole team at Syndicate!!!

2 Likes

A fabulous creation of well-crafted shots conceived into a mesmerizing experience that is certainly better than the gin it was created to sell. Kudos!

2 Likes

Latest project coming out of flame.

13 Likes