Flame News?

I’ve chosen, up until now, not to enforce that copyright ©️

2 Likes

:-1:

1 Like

Please forgive my perhaps cryptic message. It contained a lot of inside jokes that some will find humorous.

This is not about copyright law, which I’ve had the pleasure of dealing with a bit and is an entirely rational endeavor. This is entirely about individual users right to privacy with their data. Since there are hundreds if not thousands of users of the old Flame News, precisely zero of which have given explicit permission to host their data on this platform, of which I administer, posting Flame-News data is against the terms and conditions you have agreed upon to use this site, and is therefore prohibited.

You can thumbs it down all you want. Trust me. I’d much rather be doing something else as well.

2 Likes

Wait you have a job outside of Logik admin??

1 Like

I suppose you could create a password protected website and publish them…?

Great idea! Lemme figure out Thumbs Down emojis first and then I’ll get right on it.

1 Like

The only snippet I posted was actually ‘penned’ by me, beak@discreet.com.sg was my old email address. Therefore in that case, no harm, no foul.
I see your point, though. Perhaps someone will come up with an outside project to cellect as much as we could find. Memory lane, and it’s hilarious to read about when you were totally pumped about SD playing back in real time :slight_smile:

All good, all good. I’ve spent far too much time dealing with nonsense. And silliness. My biggest fear is a Legal situation like this, distracting me from what matters most. Logic will thrive on my watch. I don’t ask for much, but a little understanding and A bit of compassionate risk reduction goes along way.