Help me inspire Autodesk with new Flame splash screen ideas

For anyone that has upgraded to 2023 and noticed that our beloved fish logo has mysteriously disappeared, please help me inspire Autodesk to come up with a new “fish themed” splash screen for Autodesk Flame 2024.

Wrong answers only.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hopefully at least Autodesk had a ceremony when they flushed the fish down the toilet.

main-qimg-d9acc5dbdb859005ae1499fe09d3d6fc-lq

4 Likes

d12efft-e3292d24-ec98-4126-a726-332a44ed4cfe

1 Like

This is getting so out of hand. These were created with DreamStudio, an application of the freely available Stable Diffusion. @randy maybe you should move these to a new thread named something like “AI generated Flame logos with fish and flames…”

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hotkeys

2 Likes

1 Like

Autodesk Flame Logo courtesy of Midjourney.ai

1 Like

Still on Mojave so I can’t yet run 2023 but what, there is no fish?

What Up With That, Will Harris? Carl Bass?

You’re running a 4 year old operating system and asking two dudes that no longer work at Autodesk what the deal is? Dayum bro! I heard you were good and always grindin. Sounds like you are so busy you’re always chained to your chair and missed all the updates!

1 Like

First off, Will is a good friend, Randy! I know he’s gone to frameiodobe and isn’t probably here and I’m just having fun.

Second, I love that you recognize the name Carl Bass. It brings me joy to blame everything bad about 2000s ADSK on Carl Bass even though I’ve never met the man. He may have been a great gent, perhaps very helpful to ADSK M&E. But do I know that for sure? No.

Next:
It’s been an amazing experience! Thank you
Will Harris left Autodesk in February 2022 and name-checked Steve McNeill who “will be your primary contact for all things Product Management”.

We all know that Stéphane and Frédéric are the gents that have kept all of us going for ages and ages and, as an individual artist, you both have my sincere gratitude for keeping such a niche program not only alive, but completely relevant for the 25 years I’ve known you both.

p.s. Ire for Steve McNeill to follow…

1 Like

Hahahah this is amazing. Clearly my ridiculous joke of a post at 1AM after only a single gin and tonic or five failed to deliver with the intended and necessary precision.

Sorry GIF

1 Like

OMG what is going on in that pic?

Any of these are far more interesting than the F-chunk we’re now saddled with…

Screen Shot 2022-08-28 at 00.16.25

1 Like