🔥 Logik Academy Pro Major Announcement!🔥

Yo! Happy Friday!

We’re thrilled to share some exciting news with you! Over the past few months, we’ve worked hard to bring you a significantly upgraded Logik Academy Pro experience. Starting next week, we’ll be migrating to a brand new platform at https://www.logikacademypro.com, and we’re partnering with Uscreen to offer you a host of incredible features and improvements.

Here’s a glimpse of what’s coming your way:

1. Enhanced Video Organization: Our new platform will empower you to categorize videos by author, experience level, and keywords. Say goodbye to the hassle of searching endlessly for specific content—everything you need will be at your fingertips.

2. A La Carte Offerings: We’re introducing a new way to access content with the ability to purchase individual videos and collections, such as “ACES Made Easy.” This feature is perfect for producers and clients who seek specific knowledge and flexibility in their learning journey.

3. Streamlined YouTube Integration: We’re consolidating all Logik Academy YouTube videos into this platform, creating a centralized hub for all your learning needs. Say hello to a more organized and cohesive learning experience.

4. Improved Calendar: Our upgraded calendar feature offers an enhanced experience, allowing you to see what’s coming next and assign tasks. You can stay on top of your learning goals and deadlines!

5. Extras: We’re introducing a more robust method of sharing practice footage and setups. You can dive deeper into your learning with valuable extras complementing your courses and tutorials.

6. Weekly Challenges with Practice Footage: Elevate your learning with weekly challenges that provide practice footage and tasks you can easily fit into your busy routine. Sharpen your skills, one manageable challenge at a time.

7. Mobile Apps: In 2024, we’ll be rolling out iOS and Android apps with offline viewing support, allowing you to take your learning on the go. Learning has never been more accessible.

With this migration and these incredible new features, we’re committed to providing you with the best possible learning experience. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we’ve worked tirelessly to create a platform that meets your needs.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need assistance during this transition. Your feedback and input are invaluable to us as we continue to improve and grow.

Thank you for being part of the Logik Academy Pro community. We can’t wait to embark on this exciting journey with you.

LFG!
r

21 Likes

Super cool!

Aww we’re gettin’ close! My to do list is almost done!

3 Likes

And of course it’s live! www.logikacademypro.com

6 Likes

I dunno man, I’d rate Freddy at least a 12 or 15. 7 seems low.

1 Like

Ha! I’m counting years experience.

We all know he’s off the charts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One question, will the classes be recorded on YouTube? because my English isn’t good, and I have tools to translate via YouTube into Portuguese, a big hug to get started.

Hiya @Fernandovfx! I am unable to upload them to YouTube…but, I am actively exploring translation. Is this a tool/plugin that translates YouTube subtitles or captions into Portuguese?

and an extension on Google Chrome called speaker subtitles for youtube

1 Like

Got it. Thanks for that. I’ll check it out. If I have some Portuguese subtitles made, would you mind looking through a couple of them to see if they are any good?

Thank you!

but subtitles are super cool to understand

Of course, I can watch it with greater pleasure

Si vc precisa, posso ajudar, e falo “Flame.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

otimo, consigo entender

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Okay for real though…what are the languages we’d like translated?

I think translating to British would be pretty high on the list.

yes, translating to British :pray:

sorry, it would be translating British to Portuguese BR

1 Like