I’m trying to use the morph module for the first time since upgrading to 2027 & 2027.1 from 2025.
It worked fine in 2025, but now I get a crash every time I try to use it, (I get the same when trying ML timewarp too)
This is what I get in the console:
Output log to: ‘/opt/Autodesk/log/slateDiskCacheCleaner.log’.
No such file or directory
Could not decode video [frame 50]: No such file or directory
/mnt/anubis/Jobs/025961_fixe_mobd2/deliverables/QC/MOBD_206_064_0030_UNT_v003/4042x2160/MOBD_206_064_0030_UNT_v003.1054.exr [I/O error] (/opt/Autodesk/project/025961_fixe_mobd2/media/18/0x00000782000000ae.mio origin: () node /mnt/anubis/Jobs/025961_fixe_mobd2/deliverables/QC/MOBD_206_064_0030_UNT_v003/4042x2160/MOBD_206_064_0030_UNT_v003.[1004-1065].exr@TRACK(19)BEAUTY:MasterBeauty:(H7)OpenEXR:(2)v0)
Cannot access frame 51: /mnt/anubis/Jobs/025961_fixe_mobd2/deliverables/QC/MOBD_206_064_0030_UNT_v003/4042x2160/MOBD_206_064_0030_UNT_v003.1054.exr [I/O error]
[flameTimewarpML] [flameAppFramework] waking up
[flameTimewarpML] unable to load preferences from /home/UNIT/flamelf02/.config/flameTimewarpML/flamelf02/flameTimewarpML.flamelf02.025961_fixe_mobd2.prefs
[flameTimewarpML] [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/home/UNIT/flamelf02/.config/flameTimewarpML/flamelf02/flameTimewarpML.flamelf02.025961_fixe_mobd2.prefs’
[flameTimewarpML] unable to load preferences from /home/UNIT/flamelf02/.config/flameTimewarpML/flamelf02/flameTimewarpML.flamelf02.prefs
[flameTimewarpML] [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/home/UNIT/flamelf02/.config/flameTimewarpML/flamelf02/flameTimewarpML.flamelf02.prefs’
[flameTimewarpML] unable to load preferences from /home/UNIT/flamelf02/.config/flameTimewarpML/flamelf02/flameTimewarpML.prefs
[flameTimewarpML] [Errno 2] No such file or directory: ‘/home/UNIT/flamelf02/.config/flameTimewarpML/flamelf02/flameTimewarpML.prefs’
Error in sys.excepthook:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/flameTimewarpML.py”, line 3166, in exeption_handler
from PySide2 import QtWidgets
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘PySide2’
Original exception was:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/flameTimewarpML.py”, line 3216, in app_initialized
app_framework = flameAppFramework()
File “/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/flameTimewarpML.py”, line 210, in init
if self.show_unpack_dialog(bundle_path):
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File “/opt/Autodesk/shared/python/flameTimewarpML.py”, line 588, in show_unpack_dialog
from PySide2 import QtWidgets, QtCore
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘PySide2’
Error reading CatID
ONNXRuntime creating domain: mmcv
ONNXRuntime Adding operator grid_sampler to domain mmcv
ONNXRuntime Adding operator MMCVModulatedDeformConv2d to domain mmcv
ONNXRuntime Adding domain mmcv to session
Application exited abnormally.
press ENTER to continue
Any one know whats going on?