Object tracking with manuel 2d trackers. 2 min breakdown

30 Likes

AWESOME! No need for audio either :smiley:

1 Like

so good. thanks @alperoktay !!!

1 Like

I wasn’t aware that if you throw away the MV then camera analysis defaults to a manual 2d tracking mode. :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

Right!? TIL…

1 Like

To be honest it almost feels like a bug. Like an early piece of the camera analysis code that was used as proof of concept or something.

There is no mention of it in the manual that I can find, and it only works the first time you enter the module(thereafter it errors out when you try to enter), so its basically non-editable once you do your initial track.

If you reset and press analyse you can continue your tracking where you left. Also you can save your setup. But I agree. There is no tuning. If it’s a feature it needs enhancement.

4 Likes

Ahh sweet! Good to know.

It’s a pretty powerful little tool. Would love to see some more development in the camera analysis tool more generally, since the whole thing is a bit of a black box.

Thanks for the recent demos. They’ve been thought-provoking.

2 Likes

Thank you for this. So many tidbits to appreciate. I forgot about using gang on a group of trackers.

2 Likes

Your tutorials lately have been AMAZING! Would love a more extended fxphd/logik academy class on these kind of techniques.

also for those curious there is a not too old Grant video on manual tracking in camera analysis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfJ2crT4xVA

5 Likes

AWESOME!!!:exploding_head: @alperoktay :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Amazing. Thanks Alper!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this post!

2 Likes

Cool trick.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes