Reveal in Media Hub

New script for 2021.2.

Right-click on a clip in Batch or the Media Panel and the Media Hub will open to the path of the clip.

7 Likes

Nice. Simple. Useful.

Great job.

1 Like

The 2020 version has a bad link. No download…

There is no 2020 version. This script only works with 2021.2.

Mike

Very nice! What a great idea!!

1 Like

Fantastic tools. It’s the small enhancements like this that make your workflow fly.

2 Likes

I’m just starting to delve into the python aspect of flame and, my man, you are saving me a ton of time on so many everyday tasks. Thanks so much! Keep up the good fight and please accept our gratitude! Do you mind if I message you later down the track for questions? I would like to alter some minor py scripts (I just don’t have the knowledge to do so without messing anything up) to adhere to present workflows. Andy might have covered this, but I haven’t made it that far into the logik live session, just yet. Once again, thanks so much! you’re making all of our lives easier!

2 Likes

Wow. Mike. I cannot tell you how many times I’ve had to add/create an srt file from scratch through a 3rd party app or Premiere. That script alone will save me hours of time. Thanks so much for all you do!

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I’m glad to hear some of the scripts are helping out and hopefully making work a little easier.

Mike

Yea, feel free to hit me up any time. I’m always happy to help out if I can.

Mike

1 Like