Rocky hotkey

So finally upgraded to Rocky all went well the only thing that doesn’t seem to work is the Meta hotkey to right click on something, right now its set to application view where everything zooms out on the OS , anyone know how to revert that to flame function right click?

There is an additional settings app called Tweaks. Keyboard & Mouse settings has and “Additional Layout Options” button. Give that a try.

in Tweaks Windows tab → Window Action key ->Disable
try it :melting_face:

1 Like

no dice still, I feel that is the right area but I cant get the OS to stop zooming out the active apps.

1 Like

Did you try changing Overview Shortcut from left super to right super? I know it doesn’t disable it, but might make things a bit easier…

in tweaks: Right super → additional Layout options → Alt/win key behaviour : Meta is mapped to left Win. Edit: sorry still doesn’t behave as right click then…

Stuff like Meta+e does work though has an export shortcut.

1 Like

Just in case people dont go to the adsk forum the answer was some of these but in addition you have to modify the py file in the flame version as well to get the functionality back. I pasted it below just in case others are looking for it , this was the only thing that worked .

1. Edit the file, modifying the indicated lines:

/opt/Autodesk/<.flamefamily_2023.0.1>/bin/res/gnomeEnv_centos8/gnomesetting.py

Line 114 From: [“org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings”,“switch-applications-backward”,“as”,[“Tab”,“Tab”]], To: [“org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings”,“switch-applications-backward”,“as”,[“Tab”]], Line 115 From: [“org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings”,“switch-applications”,“as”,[“Tab”,“Tab”]], To: [“org.gnome.desktop.wm.keybindings”,“switch-applications”,“as”,[“Tab”]], Line 170 From: [“org.gnome.mutter”,“overlay-key”,“s”,“Super_L”], To: [“org.gnome.mutter”,“overlay-key”,“s”,“Super_R”],

1 Like

So Autodesk have this in the KBase now.

Cheers

Mike

1 Like