Roll Call! Where in the world are you?

A Chicago sunset, a hazy ball of red due to the West Coat fires thousands of miles away. Made me think about how small our world really is.

Where are you?

2 Likes

With all the new users joining lately, where you guys from?

Hi from Milan, Italy.
Glad to finally join the forum!
I’ve been following your work for years.

3 Likes

Longest winter I’m experiencing since I moved to Hamburg (Germany) seven years ago
:skier:

4 Likes

I’m in Vermont.

12 Likes

North Florida.

As a native Ohioan who’s seen his share of snow drifts and gray skies, forgive the gratuitous beach pic.

8 Likes

Summer here in Auckland New Zealand.

12 Likes

Where in Ohio? Grew up in COL and lived in CLE for a while. We’ve got a few Ohioans kicking about. @Cory_Davis is a notable example.

Originally from Berlin/Germany we are currently living in the hilly Midlands/UK.

9 Likes

Port Clinton, a little town on Lake Erie about 20 minutes west of Cedar Point. I moved south in ‘97 and while I don’t miss the snow, summers along the lake were pretty special.

Phew, I spent some epic weekends in Columbus visiting friends at OSU. Details are foggy though, lol.

1 Like

I grew up in Upper Sandusky, OH, which is no where near Cedar Point. After a while I was sick of explaining that to people and just told everyone growing up near Cedar Point was a dream come true. Went to College down at OU, so I also understand the foggy bit.

2 Likes

Cold wet suburban London! My studio is tucked away in here

8 Likes

ah, the benefits of the Southern hemisphere…

Brooklyn here! This isn’t my block but it’s nearby, Clinton Hill.

4 Likes

Ahh, OU. I made it there once for Halloween, but again…foggy.
I’m a BGSU grad.

1 Like

i’m near Burnley in the north of England. The view is from my home studio (a few days ago before it all melted). Its been a pleasant change to have an edit suite with a view.

8 Likes

Born in Akron - raised in Geneva (geneva on the lake)

3 Likes

Awww snap. Ohioans. Killin it.

1 Like