Roll Call! Where in the world are you?

GOTL? That explains everything @Mbemigh. Cycled through there once.

2 Likes

Haha - you have no idea!! I was growing up during the hells angels rally that the state troopers came in to break up! Itā€™s definitely its own world - quaint once you have left :slight_smile: but family is still there and my son loves going to ohio for summers

3 Likes

ā€œquaint once you have leftā€. Ha, that perfectly sums up my thoughts of Port Clintonā€¦I appreciate the area now that Iā€™m gone.

However, it still only takes about 3 days into a visit for me to get that old ā€œI must escape before itā€™s too lateā€ feeling, lol.

2 Likes

Could not agree more. Takes one weekend to remember why it is I needed to get out. Iā€™m glad itā€™s for some people, itā€™s just not for me. Although I swore I would never move anywhere colder and somehow ended up in Chicagoā€¦

3 Likes

Welcome to Regrettsvilleā€¦populationā€¦us.

1 Like

flame work out in the mountains currently in Bend, OR.

12 Likes

Ohioan here as well! Born in Hamilton, Ohio, lived in Middletown and then in Lima for elementary school and then had a major change in scenery moving to Colorado Springs, Colorado about five miles from Pikes Peak image|400x267 living in NYC now and I miss the mountains every single day.

3 Likes

Pikes Peak!

2 Likes

Cincinnati here. Wifeā€™s family is all from Cleveland as well.

3 Likes

Bregger! Sorry about being from Cincinnati, but itā€™s good to see you on here.

1 Like

Mexico City!

8 Likes

London. Nice view here.

4 Likes

Do you always keep string on your tablet? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Funny picā€¦in the past somebody asked why comp nodes are still/basically used (I think it was on a mocha pro video from BorisFX as comment) and solar I understood it was meant because of a more newer/better solution is recommended in nowadays. Here we have a wonderful pic of 1ooo comp nodes :slight_smile:

You never know when youā€™ll need a piece of string.

1 Like

Tiny violin?

Banjo

1 Like

Thatā€™s be a fab nickname for you.

Classic.

Timeless.

Unique.

ā€œBanjo Thorntonā€

1 Like

It really is about as perfect a Bluegrass name as one could hope for.

2 Likes

me: ā€œDo they have Banjos in the UK?ā€

@johnt: (pointing to himself)ā€¦ā€œOnly one.ā€

1 Like