You've Been Inform'd Ep2: Teradici On, Teradici Off

3 Likes

Your screen needs cleaning LOL

Nice!

Apologies if I missed this in the video, but what’s causing you to switch over from Remote Boost to Teridici? Just general interactivity? Playback? All of the above?

1 Like

Improved image/color fidelity, increased stability, RGS is EOL.

HP purchased Teragucci. Therefore, its dead and now its all one product.

hey @ALan curious to know what mechanism is running in the background to make the switch? seems significantly faster than the solution i have in mind, which implies im going down the wrong path! would you mind sharing?

Cheers!

StreamDeck Hardware β†’ Bitfocus Companion β†’ Generic HTTP Plugin β†’ cgi-bin on workstation start/stop appropriate systemD service.

Thank you!

We actually have the StreamDeck Hardware connect to a variety of small SBCs such as (NanoPi NEO3). The SBCs run Companion Satellite which then connects to an LXC container running a single instance of Companion hosted on Proxmox @ office. This is true for both the onsite Decks and the ones at peoples homes.

How did you get Companion to run in an LXC container? Were you running Docker in the LXC? If not Docker could you please provide any details as I would like to recreate what you have done.

Thank you for any help with this.

I can’t remember exactly, but there are some headless install info in the GitHub repo. I just setup the LXC container as an Ubuntu image, no Docker.